Facilities Maintenance Technician (130814192)
Performs general preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, equipment and grounds. Working under close supervision, assists in monitoring building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, janitorial, plumbing, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Reviews assigned work orders.
- Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include janitorial, plumbing systems, roofs, drains, shop, and HVAC.
- Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
- Maintains grounds of facility or property performing such tasks as snow removal.
- Performs carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Skilled in Facilities competencies such as painting, cleaning, carpentry, assembly
- HVAC and System knowledge
- Valid driver's license required.