Administrative Assistant - Claims Service Center (342747)
Chubb is the world?s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
This role will provide executive administrative support to the service center officers and certain direct reports. The position requires a highly skilled individual who can problem solve, prioritize, as well as manage a complex and evolving calendar, global travel schedule and collaborate across our highly matrixed organization. The ideal candidate will require minimal supervision, be high energy, highly confidential, polished, and able to build and manage relationships at all levels of the organization. The role requires expert time management skills, accessibility, responsiveness, and flexibility in collaborating across time zones and departments. The candidate must possess the desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be a team player. The position interfaces with internal contacts across the global organization as well as a diverse group of co-workers, external contacts, and vendors.
- Significant calendar management, gatekeeping, and meeting logistics. Proactively manages the schedule ensuring that the service center officers are aware of priority issues of impact.
- Coordinate domestic travel logistics; working with global contacts to prepare detailed travel itineraries, coordinate commercial flights, dining, and ground transportation; prepare and process required documentation for international travel.
- Coordinate and manage all logistics related onsite and offsite meetings and events hosted by the Service Center Management Team.
- Process expense reports; reconcile and track monthly credit card statements and expenditures in a timely manner.
- Perform administrative analyses which require a considerable degree of independent decision making.
- Create, edit, and proofread correspondence, formal communications, and presentations.
- Create and maintain team distribution lists, org charts, staff listings, etc.
- Review and respond to emails, filing and forwarding as appropriate.
- Screen phone calls and visitors and point of contact for the service center officer activities.
- Administer programs, special projects, and/or processes as assigned.
- Prepare reports which may include data collection, coordination, final copy preparation, distribution, etc.
- Ability to professionally handle sensitive information and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Use data and analytics to create robust reports and provide options for recommendations solutions.
- Partner with leadership and Human Resources to assist in planning, coordination, and execution of employee engagement events, rewards and recognition and community involvement.
- Partner with onsite facilities team to provide branch support.
- Undertake tasks of onsite facility management to ensure office supplies are stocked and breakrooms are provisioned appropriately.
- Organizing meeting, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.