Service Desk Analyst (Graduate) ( R-00080525 )
DescriptionJob Description:Service Desk Analyst
Salary Range: £20,300 - £23,950 p/a, with potential to increase for truly exceptional performance at assessmentJoin a team committed to a Mission!..
We are in search of a Service Desk Analyst. You will be the main point of contact for our Clients and will form the team that is the first line interaction point for the client seeking resolution. You will be dealing with both the client and their suppliers to address issues and requests.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams in the UK to address some of the most complex problems in defence, government, safety and security, and transportation. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a part of the team delivering a professional and effective service desk capability, handling calls and contacts for incident resolution and request fulfilment within SLA
- Provide high quality communication to stakeholders at all levels, both written and verbal, that clearly explain key issues and events affecting the client’s services delivered
- Ensuring that Incidents and Service Requests are responded to within Service Levels and that customers are regularly kept up to date in order that the customers have confidence that their issues are being actively addressed
- Escalating to 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineering Teams when appropriate in order to resolve more complex customer issues
- Providing telephone support to customers in a professional, knowledgeable manner to maintain excellent customer relationships
- Ensuring all faults are logged and assigned to the correct team so SLA’s are met
- Proactively monitoring Incidents for trends and potential Problem Records and highlight these to the Service Desk Manager in order to ensure the on-going availability of the applications
- Working in conjunction with other IT teams to ensure successful resolution of any issues
- Update the Service Desk documentation for new processes and procedures to reduce the duplication of effort from the Service Desk team
- Producing both customer-facing and internal knowledge base documentation as required in line with company and customer standards
- Actively participating in Continual Service Improvement Activities in order to add value to the services provided to customers
- Understanding of the Major Incident Management process and where required, ensure that the procedures are followed and reporting completed within agreed timelines
- Understanding of Change Management process where required, assist the Change Manager if change co-ordination assistance is needed
- Provide daily, weekly & monthly reporting
- Work on a development programme focusing on development goals and career path.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all involved parties of the SMC program, end users, suppliers and internal departments
- Experience in working on a service desk dealing with incidents and requests in a multi customer environment with multiple partners triaging to 2nd and 3rd support tiers providing ITIL processes for our clients
- Managing multiple tasks
- Experience of utilising an ITSM tool
- Experience in first line support and liaising with internal departments and 3rd party suppliers
- As a preference hold a qualification in ITIL Foundation
- Full training will be provided
- 37.5 per week with potential for out of hours rota work (cover required 8am-6pm)
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC HO
- Possess or be able to obtain BPSS clearance or higher
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.Pay Range: