Broker Agent Service Senior Analyst - Work from Home (106495697)
If you are located within Denver or Colorado Springs, CO, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
This position is full-time, Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:30pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 169 Inverness Drive West, Englewood, CO and 9945 Federal Drive, Colorado Springs, CO.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Earns ownership of the on-boarding process for the Denver and Colorado Springs Employee Telesales sites, plus various Vendor Telesales locations.
- Occasional day travel between Colorado sites will be required to align with new hire classes, but overnight stays are not expected. A rental car or mileage reimbursement will be provided.
- Partner and coordinate with Telesales Operations and Training Delivery to administer the pre-licensing process, agent exams, resident state license applications, and fingerprinting.
- Perform analysis of submitted material for completeness and accuracy, analyzing, credentials and documentation
- Production desk processing and exception processing of licensing, appointing, IDs and contracting work
- Acts as internal liaison and service resource for producers and sales leaders relative to licensing and appointment, basic access issues, and coordination efforts to achieve “ready to sell” status
- Participates in annual business cycle planning and projects, which may include AEP ramp up, system user acceptance testing, SEP ramp down, periodic background reviews, system data audits, and exception processing projects, and others
- Serves as an expert resource and contact point for interactions with state departments of insurance and the National Insurance Producer Registry.
- May serve as a resource for additional sales channel service demand, depending on business need.
- Contributes to an internal quality program and participates in systems enhancement testing.
- Ensure cases adhere to all policies and procedures, in addition to federal and state laws and regulations.
- Identify risks or issues and assess/implement alternate solutions.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience in a production, auditing, or analyst role
- Experience of insurance industry, compliance, licensing or claims experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word (creating and editing professional documents), Microsoft Excel (filtering, formatting, formulas) and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar)
- Working overtime as needed by business cycle
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Six Sigma or Lean Training
- Sales support, customer care, or experience in call center operations a plus
- Access to reliable transportation and ability to travel between sites once per month.
- Ability to become a Notary Public in Colorado.
- Reside within Denver or Colorado Springs, CO
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Experience working remotely and in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to manage details and execute follow-through
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of data and company sensitive data
- Experience working with multiple system platforms
- Able to work with team members and all levels within the organization.
- Ability to interact successfully with agencies and brokers, and partner areas, to build & maintain good business relationships
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Hard work, honesty, integrity, and unwavering business ethics
- Written and verbal communication skills. This role will regularly facilitate, participate, or own meetings and presentations
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in healthcare. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our Healthcare system. Ready? It's time to do your life’s best work.SM
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $20.77 to $36.88. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare, Optum, health care, office, phone support, customer service, billing, training class, now hiring, jobs, career, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #RPO