Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line Support
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of a Service Desk Analyst within the Logistics Commodity Services Transformation (LCST) programme. This role is establish and lead a revised PMO with a £8bn programme with the Ministry of Defence.
Join a team committed to a Mission!
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
What You’ll Be Doing :
Service Desk Analyst will be joining an existing service desk team. The successful candidate will need to be eligible to undergo security clearance.
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams in the UK to address some of the most complex problems in defence, government, safety and security, and transportation. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Service Desk Analyst will be performing the following:-
- Receive, record and resolve customer queries by telephone/via Komodo
- Log all calls appropriately to ensure all customer interaction is recorded on the ticket
- Provide the reference number to each individual case raised
- Communicate all responses back to the Customer within 24 hours where possible
- Answer all Customer calls within agreed SLA
- Any other duties assigned by your Manager
- Providing assistance and initial information to callers
- Identifying and resolving common problems
- Documenting solutions
- Adhering escalation/elevation processes and procedures
- Timely and accurate inputting of data into the call logging system
- Ensuring that Incidents and Service Requests requiring further help are referred to the appropriate agency e.g. 2nd Line Systems Administrators, the Operations Support Group or SCC, etc.
- Must be a UK Citizen
- This role will require the candidates to work ‘on site’ at the Emerson Green, Bristol office
- Shifts will cover hours, Mon-Fri between 0800-1700
Hardware and Software Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows
- Bespoke Identification software
- Oracle databases
- LANDesk call Logging and Service Management tool set
- In possession of SC & NPPV3 security clearance, or able to gain
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
- Communicate clearly and succinctly, in writing and verbally
- The ability to work under pressure
- Prioritise workload in order to ensure that Operational needs are met
- Establish themselves as a team player
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience of working within a call centre environment would be preferred, however full training will be given
- You must be eligible for a baseline Security Clearance
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.