Service Delivery Analyst ( R-00088287-OTHLOC-PL-2D1929 )
Are you interested in improving and shaping the development and implementation of IT projects? Leidos is seeking an AMI System Integrator Governance/Performance Analyst who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and is interested in supporting large information technology for one of our clients, who is one of the top 10 largest electric companies in the U.S., headquartered in New Jersey.
The role of the Service Delivery Analyst is to support the AMI System Integrator (SI) Project Manager to ensure that services are delivered as expressed in the Statement of Work and related exhibits, that the service levels for outsourced services/functions are maintained and continually improved, and that any problems with the day-to-day delivery of services provided by the Supplier are minimized.
The role monitors and ensures the compliance of the Supplier against Service Level Agreements (SLA) across all outsourced Services. This includes supporting regular performance reviews, monitoring service level and service management issues, and developing new/amended SLAs and metrics as needed. Furthermore, this position supports planning and forecasting of outsourced service consumption, quality of service across services.
Location: Role may be remote, however selected candidate will be expected to report to the office/client site on an as-needed basis. Preference will be given to candidates near our customer locations in the Newark, NJ, New Orleans, LA, The Woodlands, TX, Jackson, MS or Little Rock, AR area.
Primary Duties & Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the development of key performance measurement and reporting, collect Supplier performance indicators as defined in the Performance Management Framework
- Ensure performance measurement tools (e.g., dashboards, scorecards) present up do date data
- Prepare reports to Client stakeholders on Supplier performance, consolidating and integrating data across Services, Business units, regions etc. as agreed and required
- Works closely with the Finance Manager, Service Managers, Service Delivery Managers, and other relevant roles to develop, gather, collate, and report performance metrics needed to measure and manage multiple aspects of performance regarding Suppliers as well as internal processes to enable continual improvement
- Lead interaction with Suppliers and Clients with regards to identifying, defining, reviewing, and reporting performance related measures to achieve agreed objectives
- Regularly review the accuracy and audibility of all performance measurements, resolves discrepancies with Suppliers and Service Delivery.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Computer Science, IT, or related with 8+ years of related work experience. High school diploma with additional years experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in performance management, preferably across disciplines (e.g., Finance, Service Levels)
- Preferred Professional Qualifications: ITIL Foundation Certification
- Demonstrated experience in ITIL-based Service Management role, preferably Service Level Management and Performance Measurement/Reporting
- Strong Proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Program Specific Salary Range: $100K to $120KPay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.