Service Desk Analyst ( R-00090141 )
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations, maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). Supporting the SENS3 management team, the selected individual will be responsible for providing monitoring of customer network data, applications, and operational architecture through a 24/7 Operating Center environment to ensure Service Level Agreements are met, including:
- Answering queries by telephone and email in support of customer hardware, software, network, and telecommunication systems and execution of network procedures;
- Provide operational support for all network and system components and conducts problem determination, escalation, and provides problem resolution;
- Must be familiar with network administration and ITSM tools and equipment for (i.e. BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, and have a thorough understanding of networks and networking equipment).
- 3.5 years of experience working with networks and performing Network administration/Troubleshooting
- Must be familiar with Windows System administration tools and processes such as adding and removing user accounts and configuring and correcting profile issues.
- Knowledge in coordinating problem resolution and working across IT functional areas
- Proven ability to manage multiple task/events simultaneously and deliver on time.
- DHS Experience
- Networking Certification
- Microsoft Certification
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Master’s degree.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.