Customer Experience Data Analyst (14085)
- Work with senior team members to carry out the design, build, and management of CX feedback tools
- Closely support client relationships in the acquisition of business requirements to meet program objectives
- Support Data Analytics team lead in analyzing and synthesizing CX insights from survey data
- Developing client-ready materials with clear visualizations and narratives that can be communicated to a non-technical audience
- Analyzing, forecasting, and/or reporting CX and survey data for ad hoc asks.
Customer Strategy & Applied Design, Government and Public Service practice
Our Customer Strategy & Applied Design team focuses on helping clients discover, design, and prototype customer engagement strategies and innovation portfolios to create and drive change in a digital world. We bring knowledge and offerings to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients' customers and develop new experiences for them. Our team of professionals has deep capabilities in Customer Experience Transformation, Customer Experience Measurement, Voice of the Customer Analytics, Voice of the Customer Technology Implementation within the Government and Public Service market. Our Customer Experience Measurement team delivers a set of customer focused work:
• Customer Experience Transformation Design | Help clients build capabilities to better understand customer and citizen value drivers and make choices about how to best serve the markets and segments through digital, social, and mobile channels; optimize program and service decisions and shape the most strategic issues on the customer and citizen engagement agenda
• Customer Experience Measurement | Help clients improve the quality, nature and power of measurement tools that capture sentiment of customer, citizen and the organization at each and every touch point. Inform survey architecture and questionnaire design
• Voice of Customer Analytics | Help clients create analysis and analytical programs to help uncover root causes of customer pain points and strengths that are driving positive experiences. Help create sustainable and repeatable approaches to delivering insights on an ongoing basis
• Voice of Customer Technology Implementation | Help clients understand, envision and articulate VOC/EFM Technology as a critical tool set aligned with their organization's mission and agenda - and then craft a plan to embed everything they do with the latest technology solutions and business models to comp ete in the marketplace for customers and talent; implement EFM tools and help clients drive the best results from their tools
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2+ years in a technical or functional consulting role or other relevant industry experience
- 1+ years of Data Analyst or reporting experience
- 1+ years of Qualtrics or Medallia experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance if needed
- Ability to travel up to 50% (while travel is required for this role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Experience with advanced analytics approaches such as regression analysis and predictive analytics
- VOC SaaS Certifications (Medallia, MaritzCX, Qualtrics, Salesforce, etc.)
- Prior professional experience supporting federal clients
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.