Field Service Analyst - Intermediate ( R-00057081 )
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a: Field Service Analyst, Intermediate with a DoD Secret clearance and the ability to get a Top Secret. This position will support the DCGS-A Field
Office at Fort Hood with Fielding and Training activities for the DCGS-A Family of Systems (FoS) products. This position will report to the Leidos DCGS-A Program Manager at Fort Hood, TX.
Must have the ability to perform routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions. Has knowledge of, and is capable of using, operating systems and database management systems. Performs analysis of system operations. Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices. Must be available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms.
- Three (3) years’ experience in related activities
- AA or 2 year technical school in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline; 4 years of additional direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
- Active Secret clearance required.
- Ability to obtain Top Secret /SCI upon hire
- Associates Degree or 2 year technical school in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline.