Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Service Desk Analyst (21971)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves Support Desk practitioner who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities:
Not only will you be joining a project team, you will be joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements from an off-site location focused on common tools, technologies, and methodologies.
Tier 1 Service Desk Analyst is responsible for meeting client and program Service Level Agreement (SLA) for all user support request response and resolution metrics
Identify and resolve compliance risks related to client industry standards
The successful candidate will perform common tasks of user call processing, incident management service
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- 1+ years' experience in a helpdesk environment specifically Tier l Help Desk
- 1+ year of experience working with ServiceNow and AWS CloudWatch
- 1+ years' experience providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- 1+ years' experience responding to and triage queries via email and over the phone
- Enable and troubleshoot user accounts in multiple technical environments
- Reset user password and provide BitLocker key recovery
- Remotely install software and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Provision user accounts; provide access to share drives, distribution lists, and group mailboxes
- Update Tickets in Remedy with information from both end users, other support teams, and vendors
- Work to support clients in identifying source of issues and collaborate on resolutions
- Support the Team Lead with escalations, ticket analysis and customer service
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Must be able to relocate or live in the Orlando, Florida area
- Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Rotating shift: 8-5pm and 12-9pm
- ServiceNow, AWS CloudWatch and Splunk experience
- Knowledge of Virtual Center Administration
- AWS Certification
- ITIL certification