Service Desk Solution Analyst (19096)
- Supporting client teams within operations of a helpdesk environment and supporting client case requests
- Providing tier one support on service requests while working directly with client and Deloitte internal teams
- Monitoring, updating, and closing client cases by addressing client requests via email inbox
- Handling client case requests within guidelines of Service Level Agreements
- Handling incoming technical request on standard windows infrastructure laptops, desktops, VMWare, and basic Microsoft software solutions
- Supporting clients in identifying source of issues and collaborate on resolutions
- Supporting the Team Lead with escalations, ticket analysis, and customer communications
- 1 year of Service Desk, Help Desk or Call Center experience including responding to requests via a service desk tool/phone/email and troubleshooting end use inquiries to resolve issues
- Active Secret Clearance
- Security + certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Live in or be able to relocate to the Gilbert, Arizona area
• Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.