Oracle Service Cloud Analyst (29005)
Amentum is currently seeking an Application Programmer II -Oracle Service Cloud Analyst to support an IT Managed Services program for the Department of Energy. The overall program includes a 500+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations. The Application Programmers will participate in the design of software tools, and subsystems, to support, reuse, and provide analysis of classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) services for National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia (NTESS).
- Participate in the design of software tools and subsystems to support reuse and domain analysis.
- Assist Applications Engineer and Applications Programmer to interpret software requirements and design specifications to code and integrate and test software components.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Remote /Telecommute Option available.
- Must be a U.S citizen
- Ability to be cleared at the TOP SECRET (TS) or DOE Q/L level and the ability to maintain clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree and at least 7 years of experience relative to the requirements.
- Experience in information system design, including application programming on large-scale database management systems and the development of complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Preferred Top Secret Clearance or DOE L/Q level security clearance.
- At least two years of experience performing Oracle Service Cloud configuration and support.
- At least two years of experience performing Oracle Intelligence Advisor configuration and support.
- Experience integrating Oracle Service Cloud and/or Oracle Intelligence Advisor with Oracle Human Capital Management solution.