US E-Human Capital-PMO Analyst-Human Capital As-A-Service (26149)
- Monitor, track and report out on all aspects of a multi-disciplinary project including workstreams for technology, sales, marketing, operations, finance amongst others
- Create and manage templates for project status to working teams and management
- Conduct operational review meetings with team members to ensure they are operating according to the project plan
- Report out on risks and exceptions to senior leaders
- Work closely with operating teams to assess functional performance and risks
- Identify and communicate dependencies across teams
- 1 - 2 years minimum of PMO experience managing large teams working on different but interconnected aspects of a project
- Experience with program coordination/administration, including Executive Reporting on a regular basis
- Project and Agile Management Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Information Technology with previous engineering/software development background
- Familiarity with one or more traditional Project Management systems, tools and techniques
- Familiarity with managing Agile projects using JIRA
- Familiarity with Capacity Planning tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Web applications
- Project and Agile Management Certifications
- Excellent written and Presentation skills
- Good prioritization skills, to balance key priorities.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Experience managing projects across teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- Excellent project management and organizational skills - must be able to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities
- The ability to understand and deal well with rapid development cycles and to remain flexible in the face of uncertainty.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, virtual environment, providing and accepting continuous feedback and support.
- Experience managing trade-offs given specific constraints.
- Excellent writing skills, ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams and attention to detail and quality
- An understanding of software development life cycle and best practices.