Customer Experience Analyst ( R-00067217-OTHLOC-1199 )
Leidos is seeking an analytical and customer-focused professional to join our growing Customer Experience (CX) practice supporting citizen engagement with the federal government. As a Leidos CX Analyst, you will work with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals and leverage qualitative and quantitative market research to understand citizen behavior, assess cross-platform journeys, and propose and support design initiatives to enhance engagement and citizen satisfaction.
Although this position is expected to support various federal agencies, your work will primarily focus on Leidos contracts supporting the Department of Justice.
In this role, you will:
- Provide analytical thinking in the area of customer engagement strategy to foster the transformation to a citizen-centric and human-centered design thinking culture.
- Lead or support Voice of the Customer measurement efforts—gathering and analyzing market research insights identifying customer segments, preferences, needs, and challenges to inform decision making.
- Conduct customer journey workshops to assess and optimize cross-channel strategic communication initiatives, product development, marketing campaigns, and digital applications.
- Utilize modern CX and user experience (UX) techniques to craft various artifacts supporting the design and prototyping process, including persona development, journey mapping, bright spot analyses, user stories, and metrics mapping and analyses.
- Develop and present compelling data-driven and return on investment-focused business rationale to influence favorable project support decisions.
- Provide consultation to a multi-disciplinary team of strategic communication professionals regarding multi-channel citizen outreach and engagement best practices.
- Support the maturation of the Leidos CX practice and Voice of the Customer program.
You must possess the following:
- More than 5 years of experience providing CX, UX, content strategy, or related expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Expertise conducting metrics analysis and interpretation.
- Experience translating complex ideas and data into well-designed and creative presentations and CX/UX artifacts. Expertise using presentation software such as Power Point.
- Experience effectively facilitating collaboration sessions of multi-disciplinary teams into a common goal, such as conducting persona development and journey mapping workshops.
- Some experience working on a team with UX projects—helping to support ideation and/or design.
- The ability to successfully obtain a DOJ-issued Public Trust clearance.
Additional education, certifications, and/or experience is not required but will be considered a plus:
- CX or UX-related certifications such as Forrester, Nielsen Norman Group, Institute of Human-centered Design, and/or other industry-recognized certification.
- Experience providing advisory services to the federal government is preferred.
- Some education or experience with one or more design modalities such as visual design, interaction design, UX design and/or Information Architecture as well as related software such as Adobe Creative, Axure, or Sketch.
At Leidos, we value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complimentary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
This is a full-time remote position, but generally must be available from 8-5 Eastern Standard Time.
Please Note: This is a full-time remote position, but the candidate must be able to attend occasional meetings in person in Washington, D.C. and/or Gaithersburg, MD. We prefer one to be residing currently in Gaithersburg, MD OR Washington, DC OR Virginia / DC metro area.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.