Customer Success Manager ( 592663-1E )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager who is passionate about next generation technologies to manage both external customers and internal business units such as consumer, business, and technology divisions of Verizon.
- Developing and driving both strategic and operational plans with VP level and other leaders across customers.
- Renewing existing customer base & growing existing customer relationships with upsell/cross-sell.
- Partnering with internal product and sales teams on integration, launch, maintenance, and other related activities, which have direct impact on customer/partner metrics.
- Preparing and presenting proposed directions to management for buy-in and/or project and milestone reporting.
- Cultivating strong relationships with equal level counterparts within customer groups and manage and project/program manage day-to-day activities to drive key initiatives agreed by both parties.
- Acting as subject matter expert for Location Technology teams for customers as well as to innovate in new areas we can work together or how Location can help them drive new revenue.
- Working with peers in Customer Success and Product to develop a partnership management pipeline and plan that reflects the larger strategy and ladders into company KPIs.
- Effectively managing communication with customers to seamlessly execute programs and meet deliverables and deadlines.
- Working with the Product, Communications, Peers in Customer Success and other team members to develop decks, presentations, and pitch materials for both internal and client-facing needs.
Where you'll be working:
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You have leadership skills, are a self-starter with experience managing successful customer relationships and driving adoption and integration of our capabilities or subject matter expertise in Location. You are motivated by the opportunity and the excitement to pursue win-win opportunities that expand to Verizon’s customers, often, top-tier brands and talent. You are comfortable with change and understand how to strategically pivot, be excellent at balancing priorities and meeting deadlines, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment while operating with a “no task is too small” attitude.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of combined experience in customer success, account management, and upsell/cross-sell experience.
- Three or more years of experience driving strategy development or substantially similar innovation roles.
Even better if you have:
- Prospect experience.
- Project management experience
- Experience analyzing customer data.
- Experience with Jira.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.