Smart Factory Delivery Manager, Customer Success - NBI_US (88640)
- Work with Deloitte practitioner teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects on the products and platforms supported by I&P.
- Collaborate with and leverage Deloitte's USI team in India to execute projects.
- Establish a project management plan including scope of work, detailed work plan, responsibility matrix, communication plan, issue tracking, service level reporting and risk escalation process.
- Conduct regular meetings and discussions with the Deloitte Practice teams to establish and manage delivery.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between platforms team and Deloitte Practice teams.
- Communicate with the management team to keep them apprised of project activities, and to seek their consultation as necessary.
- Provide technical expertise to support requirements gathering, solution design and architecture, and technical oversight
- Assist in the business development process including reviewing proposals, providing technical approaches, estimates, and schedules to proposal managers, and working with account managers to identify opportunities to grow our business with existing clients.
- Facilitate the onboarding/training to the platform and products utilizing a standardized process.
- Develop procedures that will be utilized by Deloitte practice teams as part of the SDLC.
- Ensure proper procedures/best practices are being utilized by solution teams while utilizing platform components.
- Monitor and report project performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Write business and technical documents and lead other team members in the creation of documentation.
- Monitor technical skills on Customer Success team with known product offerings in mind, to ensure proper upskilling and staffing of technical professional services team members.
- Coordinate with the Product Team to ensure any lessons learned from product implementation are integrated into product roadmaps.
- Coordinate with the Cloud Operations team on delivery pipeline between teams to ensure overall coordinated delivery across platforms teams servicing production engagements.
- Coordinate with Support Manager to ensure proper hand off procedures to support services.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- 4+ years of experience in a technical environment leading project delivery
- Experience working in a product-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Empathetic and collaborative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Project management, planning and organization
- Comfortable with ambiguity and solving complex problems
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Ability to travel 10-20%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience architecting solutions using AWS and GCP services, specific to compute, data integration, AI, analytics, OCR and automation. Examples included but not limited to AWS Glue, Redshift, Step Functions, Lambda, Glue, Textract, Comprehend, GCP Dataproc, DataFusion, BigQuery, etc.
- Experience architecting solutions using COTS RPA (Abbyy, Parascript, etc.) and OCR (BluePrism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.) products to enable intelligent automation solutions
- MS Teams
- AI fluency