Customer Experience Analytics Manager ( 598513-1C )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
This role will create and analyze quantitative research to define the drivers of loyalty for Verizon Connect. This role would perform the research and work with other researchers to design the research, gather the necessary data, analyze the data including multivariate analysis, and provide insights for action. In addition, this role would focus on designing and analyzing a relationship survey. This role would include utilizing a Customer Experience Management and Feedback system to create a systematic way for triggering surveys, managing the feedback, and designing dashboards that capture the ongoing feedback. Other CX related project items may also be included in the scope of this role, including: transitioning existing surveys into a new CFM tool, leading the collaboration of the redesign of various surveys, creating consistent systematic processes. As a leader of the business, you will be responsible for creating presentations, dashboards, visualizations, and reports that tell the story of what happened and why it happened. Learnings will be used to understand what will likely happen in the future and help determine the actions that need to be taken.
- Establish customer key drivers of loyalty.
- Analyze data using advanced analytics to inform the business on the accuracy of these drivers to loyalty metrics.
- Track effectiveness of insights provided.
- Design an ongoing relationship survey and implement using a Customer Feedback Management tool.
- Inform business on where data gaps exist across the journey map and work with BI-COE team and broader CX stakeholders to attain.
- Benchmark customer key drivers and moments of truth with competitor data.
- Work across all feedback to ensure no overlap and create rules of engagement for all surveys.
- Partner with all research teams across VZC to ensure no overlap of work and design research for a purpose of driving action.
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Advanced Customer Feedback Management tool experience (Medallia, Qualtrics, Clarabridge, etc.)
- Advanced survey design experience and analyzing survey feedback.
- SFDC experience.
- MS Excel Skills.
- Proven track record navigating across a wide range of data sources and systems to deliver analytic and visualization capabilities that enable business partners to transform data into impactful insights.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the data in the reports and analysis.
- This position will have full accountability for their work and will be responsible for all projects from beginning to end.
- CCXP Certification
- Experience transitioning data from one CFM tool to another
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).