Service Delivery Manager ( R-00084445 )
Service Delivery Manager
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people and our community. Our mission and our values guide the way we do business. The foundation of our Leidos culture is our Values, Beliefs and Expectations by which we select, recognise and reward employees. They create the environment that drives us toward our mission.
Inspired to make a difference, we are committed to solving the world’s toughest problems. Passionate about customer success by being determined to understand and respond to our customers’ needs as if they were our own. United as a team, we are bound together by our conviction that ethics and integrity is core to how we operate.
Due to a recent business win, we have a requirement for a Service Delivery Manager based in the UK at a customer site.
Being part of the Leidos team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new technologies. We’re a passionate team and are committed to developing and growing our staff.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You'll be managing a key Customer accounts to deliver service continuity, flexibility and reliability for a customer with critical dataflow requirements, while ensuring adherence to the appropriate SLAs / KPI’s and other customer requirements.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Managing the tactical day to day running of a complex and operationally critical IT Service Management team.
- Identifying and managing problems, risks, issues and the practicalities of a 24/7 organisation in order to meet our customers’ expectations and ensure Leidos’ reputation as an organisation which delivers for its customers.
- Demonstrating a professional and proactive approach in customer communications in order to build strong relationships with a wide group of key customers.
- Leading by example in demonstrating a collaborative and transparent partnering approach with the customer group in support of Leidos’ long term goals and principles.
- Supporting the Project Manager and Account Director in effectively management of the project commercials and resource loading.
- Driving additional value from projects through variations to improve sector profitability and revenue
- Ensuring utilisation targets are hit with resources you are in control/manage
- Effectively leading, managing and motivating the on-site and remote teams to ensure a culture of focus, delivery and professionalism within which each member understands their role, responsibilities and is enthused to deliver their best work.
- Participating in sector resourcing through recruitment and resource management activity to help maintain a balanced and flexible resource pool.
- Provide support to the operational and strategic management of this area of Leidos business including SME support to proposals for future work to benefit the customer.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for someone with excellent organisation, communication and leadership skills who has:
- Experience of managing sizeable application support contracts
- Experience of managing teams of up to 40 highly qualified technical staff
- Worked within ITIL based framework, with experience of:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Experience of monitoring service against agreed service levels
- Service Level Management skills
- Experience in reporting and analyzing data to see trends
- ITILv3 Foundation Certified (minimum)
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.Pay Range: