Oracle HCM Cloud AMS Senior Manager - Human Capital as a Service (98377)
- Collaborate with clients to understand their capacity and needs to ensure continued success and effective usage of Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Engage in proactive suggestions for optimization and apply creative thinking to solving problems.
- Engage with Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service offerings and understand our key messages to bring additional value to clients.
- Lead teams to design and define the scope resulting in efficient and effective pricing and resource planning.
- Share your knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud as you lead your team through the sales and solutioning process to formulate the best plan to drive client goals forward post implementation.
Required is a minimum of 8 years' experience in the following areas:
- Hands on experience in several Full Life Cycle implementation of the Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) product, from planning to configuration through go-live
- Strong functional knowledge of the system
- Experience leading a project team, including managing workstream leads to drive their work towards project deadlines and deliverables that are on target and beyond client expectations
- Experience managing project financials, including monitoring for project issues and taking appropriate action to ensure a exceptional project completion for the client
- Experience mentoring and sharing knowledge with colleagues, to continue to grow and develop your colleagues within the practice
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to travel 10-50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
- Oracle HCM Cloud Certification
- Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing).
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive, but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce.
Human Capital as a Service (HCAS) is focused on developing and delivering a Human Capital Platform of products and research, enabling digital organization and helping clients improve their performance and better adapt to disruption in their business. HCAS delivers insights to clients through a modern, digital destination for employees, managers, and HR Professionals. This offering helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce.
#HC22 #HC23 #USDCHC22 #USDCHC23 #OrgTrans22 #OrgTrans23 #HRT22 #HRT23 #HCWT22 #HCWT23 #HCaaS22 #HCaaS23