Bilingual (English/Spanish/Vietnamese) - Senior Service Account Manager - Work from Home (107410307)
If you are located within Sugar Land, TX, or surrounding area, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as you take on some tough challenges.
Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in Spanish & English OR Vietnamese & English, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast- growing environment.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Bilingual Senior Service Account Managers are responsible for first-level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm. It will be necessary to work at least one split shift a month on a rotational basis. The hours for the split shift are 8:00am to 1:00pm and then 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Manage overall delivery of benefits and services by providing support and guidance to existing and potential customers to ensure continued membership
- Provide expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers
- Identify and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise, and judgment
- Investigate claim and/or customer service issues as identified and communicate resolution to customers
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of member facing experience (customer service etc.)
- Bilingual fluency in either Spanish & English OR Vietnamese & English
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel (create, edit, sort/filter spreadsheets and pivot tables) and Microsoft Word (create, edit, format documents)
- Ability to work at least 1 split shift a month (hours 8:00am to 1:00pm & 5:00pm to 8:00pm)
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 1+ years of claims processing experience
- Project management experience
- Community Health Worker Certification
- Experience working with Texas Medicaid
- UNET, COSMOS, FACETS or NICE claims platforms experience
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint (create, edit, format presentations)
- Reside within a commutable distance to Sugar Land, TX
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in healthcare here. We serve the healthcare needs of low-income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, HIV / AIDS and High - risk Pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes - based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical, and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive Healthcare, Community, and Government partners to heal healthcare and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #YELLOW