Client Service Manager - Work From Home (110407190)
If you are located within Mountain OR Pacific standard time zone, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
As a Client Service Manager, you will manage matrix-heavy processes as you partner with the assigned Strategic Account Executive to bring the benefits of UnitedHealthcare Group Retiree Solutions to our Public Sector, Private Sector and Labor customers. Will be responsible for the day - to - day overall service experience for the client and consumer resulting in continued growth, profitability, and retention.
This position is full - time. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
We offer 1 week of training. Training will be conducted onsite in Greenbay, WI and virtually from your home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- The CSM is the primary day to day service contact for our customers
- The CSM must understand and manage customer expectations and service needs by building and maintaining positive relationships (both internal and external) and by delivering quality service; thereby enhancing UHC reputation in the industry
- Build a strong working partnership with the SAE to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Lead effective meetings with customers, vendors and internal matrix partners as necessary
- Will provide consultative services to clients to address service delivery needs
- Manages all service - related issues on assigned book of business. Investigates, research and resolve problems presented by the customer and Account Management Team (AMT) members
- Triage and troubleshoot client issues providing timely resolution and determining root cause
- The CSM will assist in the adoption of all strategic administrative initiatives for the business
- Identify trends and develop customer specific solutions in collaboration with cross - functional team’s expertise
- Ensures the timely and accurate delivery of client communications (correspondence, network and product updates, fulfillment materials, ID cards, etc.)
- Manage customer / responsiveness throughout the AMT team
- Manages and meets internal metrics and client specific metrics. Collects and reports externally on the quality of service that is delivered to the client
- Engage senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, escalations, and approaches
- Models UHG’s principles of integrity and compliance. Adheres to our business principles
- Acts as a project manager, facilitating and managing the AMT process, setting direction, schedule, and issue logs to ensure resolution of issues across functional areas are complete
- In partnership with the SAE, ensures customers are well - informed and knowledgeable about plan options, new products, policy and procedural and legislative changes
- Ensures seamless, complete, and accurate Health Fair and Open Enrollment activity for customers by coordinating enrollment meetings and the ordering of enrollment materials
- Creates customer specific presentations and trains vendors for OE meetings
- Lead these meetings as necessary
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reading internal communications, attending educational workshops/training and reviewing industry related publications
- Maintains current insurance license(s) as required by law
- Along with the Implementation Manager and SAE, coordinates needed activities for the timely implementation of products and services onto UHC systems
- Proactively works with customers, SAE, AMT and business partners to create and implement service and process improvements
- Manages metrics and customer goals
- Collects measures and reports on the quality of service that the business delivers to its customers (i.e., performance guarantees)
- Responsible for weekly / monthly / quarterly collection and delivery of client reports as directed by the client contract
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Associate’s Degree (or higher) OR High School Diploma / GED with equivalent experience
- 2+ years of account management experience / servicing experience and proficient working knowledge of healthcare and related products
- 1+ years of business project management experience
- 1+ years of healthcare industry experience
- 1+ years of public speaking experience
- Active license in resident state for Accident & Health or the ability to obtain it within 90 days of employment
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates), Microsoft Excel (ability to sort, filter, and create simple spreadsheets), Microsoft PowerPoint (creating slides and presentations), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (Domestic)
- Ability to work any 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Reside within Mountain OR Pacific standard time zone
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Demonstrated high integrity and ethical behavior and compliance to applicable laws, regulations, and policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with creating presentations and presenting in front of groups
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Colorado or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 - $118,300. The salary range for Nevada residents is $72,800 - $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #YELLOW