Customer Financial Manager
Customer Financial Manager (Job Number: 2215297 )
Manage all financial aspects for all locations for one customer across the country. Leads and directs the financial teams to support operations and the customer. Position will provide contract knowledge and analytical support for various processes as well as provide additional support to other functional areas. The Customer Financial Manager will have accountability for all business planning, forecasting and analysis at the customer level. They will collaborate with the dedicated customer management team and site operations leadership to integrate Finance into all strategies, activities, and decision-making processes. Interface with the customer will be on a regular basis.
- Articulate the value proposition to the field and to our customers by identifying the critical metrics that should be measured to determine Penske's performance.
- Provide innovative costing solutions to the field teams and customer.
- Effectively service the customer by developing/monitoring a risk/reward strategy.
- Effectively plan and forecast business results
- Effectively analyze and interpret financial results
- Compare/track/report actual costs to the baseline
- Track impacts from scope and volume changes and inefficiencies
Financial Decision Making
- Lead and direct the process for identifying, specifying and developing innovative financial strategies
- Lead and direct the cost savings tracking/monitoring
- Other projects as assigned by the Director, Financial Administration
- Interview, hire and develop finance associates
- Recognize and reward associates
- Encourage associates to be up-to-date on current trends and approaches.
- Listen to associate’s interests and align those with the needs of the projects.
- Guide finance analysts toward achieving customer objectives.
- 5-7 years experience in financial analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Excellent communication and people skills required
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills required
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of company systems and procedures preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations :3700 Crestwood Parkway 3700 Crestwood ParkwaySuite 850
Duluth, GA 30096
Primary Location : United States-Georgia-Duluth
Job : Finance/Accounting
Req ID: 2215297