Senior Service Account Manager - Work from Home
If you are located within Broward or Miami Dade County, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Miramar or Coral Springs, FL you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as you take on some tough challenge
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Manage and educate Quest Diagnostics’ client offices (Client Accounts- physicians, nurses, office managers, Quest Vendor Management) and Commercial staff, in order to analyze billing concerns that are the result of an EMR set up. Responsible for the identification of client accounts with EMR issues that cause Missing Information or Denial inflows resulting in patient price concessions for Revenue Services.
Responsible for representing Quest Diagnostics to their clients in a professional manner; maintaining, improving, and enhancing the client’s billing experience and reducing rework for their office and inflows for Optum360.
This position is full-time, Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Client visits could be conducted as part of the job responsibilities. Interaction with the assigned BSS will be necessary for client training concerns. Account visits will be prioritized based on the analysis and the level of effort in resolving the EMR situation
- Act as liaison for customer problems as necessary and communicate those to the appropriate person or department
- Position is responsible for improvements to defined goals
- Must have the ability to develop and sustain good customer relationships. Must have strong planning and organizational skills along with strong problem-solving skills. Must be a motivated self-starter.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a goal-oriented team
- Work with Quest Vendor Management and Implementation teams to test new EMR clients for all billing components including the compendium files to ensure MLCP Checking and ABN generation are set up.
- Collaborate with Front End Billing to ensure IMDB mapping databases are continuously reviewed / updated to ensure accurate data
- Other duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) OR High School Diploma/GED with relatable work experience pertaining to the role
- 3+ years of Health Care and/or medical experience
- Ability to travel in local area up to 30% of the time, overnight stay would be minimal
- Strong PC and billing systems skills and working with spreadsheet applications and data bases
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Reside within Broward or Miami Dade County, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Miramar or Coral Springs, FL
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #YELLOW