Manager, Customer Success Experience
Manager, Customer Success Experience (Job Number: 2300003 )
The Manager of Customer Success Experience will focus primarily on Customer Service, Experience, and Quality Assurance. They will provide ongoing coaching and training to the customer-facing team to help maintain service standards and sharpen the customer focus. This position will work to ensure the interaction throughout the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective. They will help the team to increase our overall customer satisfaction rates and brand loyalty. This position will also support and interact with the Operations, Product, and Marketing teams working to develop a deep understanding of the customer, to help design and implement the customer journey.
The ideal candidate for this role should be passionate about helping people and committed to providing stellar customer experiences. We are looking for a team player who knows what white-glove service looks like, and who is excited about being the driving force behind our Customer-facing team, helping to consistently deliver on that promise.
- Design, Implement and improve customer experience
- Enable the customer-facing team to Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy
- Help to develop journey maps, service blueprints, and success playbooks to help guide the customer-facing team’s interactions with customers
- Manage and enable the customer experience
- Effectively handle issue resolution and customer service escalations
- Provide personable and impactful customer experiences
- Conduct ongoing Quality Assurance monitoring, training, and coaching to ensure team compliance with Service Standards & Best Practices.
- Assist the customer-facing team with service recovery for all escalated customer service issues
- Other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree preferred if no degree, equivalent work experience is required
- 5 years of Customer Service Experience required
- 2 years of Customer Service Management experience required
- Ability to provide ongoing training and coaching of customer service and experience
- Requires good critical thinking skills and a strong customer focus
- Ability to develop service blueprints and provide service recovery
- Excellent communication and strong team collaboration skills required
- Must be able to deal with multiple priorities and work effectively across multiple teams
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Gundy Drive 100 Gundy Drive
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Marketing
Req ID: 2300003