Customer Experience and Programs Manager
Eaton’s Power Components Division is currently seeking a Customer Experience and Programs Manager. This position is located at our Moon Township, PA facility. Relocation assistance will be provided within the US/PR.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $120075.03 - $176110.04 a year.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for leading customer experience for new and existing customers across all PCD product lines. You will work with our product lines, operations, sales to ensure our customer’s expectations are understood and exceeded. You will own customer satisfaction metrics and be empowered to hold all functions accountable for implementing a customer first culture. Additionally, you will lead division-wide growth programs. These programs will have a customer focus and be based on customer segments and go to market promotions. To assist in accomplishing these goals, you will lead a distributed team of marketing specialists who act as liaisons between operations and sales and create and deploy key growth programs to their regions.
With high levels of exposure and interaction with various sales and marketing teams, this role serve as a potential step before moving to become a sales manager, product line manager, or marketing manager as our business is positioned for strong growth over the next several years.
Our ideal candidate will be a change agent who takes seeks to drive change and implements systemic processes. You will be a great fit for this if you thrive in building relationships and utilize data to make decisions. You will have very high visibility with senior leaders within Eaton and at our largest internal and external customers. Your ability to manage communication with senior leaders and the key stakeholders at the manufacturing sites will be key for your success in this role.
- Be a fierce advocate and drive a customer first culture.
- Manage regular customer communication as needed (order expedites, plant load planning, customer demand forecasts, etc.); and coordinate large-scale orders/projects to maximize on-time delivery & customer satisfaction.
- Leverage data and digital tools to improve efficiency of existing processes and develop processes as needed.
- Take swift action and escalate roadblocks to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Lead the effort to meet or exceed customer satisfaction metrics.
- Lead the development and execution of customer loyalty and growth programs. Oversee and analyze the front-end operations activities, including performing continual analysis and planning to improve the overall customer experience.
- Identify gaps in customer interactions and develop action plans to continuously improve the overall customer experience.
- Influence the behavior of customers & develop long lasting relationships / partnerships.
- Motivate / direct activity of multiple functions to achieve objectives.
- Lead a team of distributed team members to further their career development and achieve results.
- Evaluate market conditions (potential, economic environment, competitor tactics / product offering) to develop activities critical to profitable growth.
- Lead development efforts of new digital tools to enable better visibility and decision making with regards to customer satisfaction and growth.
- Act as a key Voice of Customer contributor for the division’s success.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five years’ experience in sales, marketing or engineering operations
- Company sponsorship is not provided. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in engineering, business, science, or marketing from an accredited institution
- 5 years of experience in sales, technical support, marketing or engineering
- Experience with PowerBI, advanced Excel skills
- Prior leadership experience
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Ability to learn market influences.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in team environment and independently.
- Product management and marketing skills
- Customer facing experience
- Manufacturing / operations awareness, understanding, and financial impact to product line performance
- Demonstrated project management ability
- Understanding of power distribution and/or electrical machine control systems, applications and their associated components
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.