IT Service Delivery Consultant / Site Manager ( R-00036454 )
Leidos is looking to hire a IT Service Delivery Consultant in Jacksonville, NC to join our newly awarded NGEN program.
Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.
NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring the internal processes related to Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and delivery are applied and used across the enterprise to ensure timely resolution of incidents and drive high availability. This role will leverage processes, utilizing Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, to ensure the IT organization designs, deploys and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with business and IT strategic objectives. Primary areas of responsibility will be within the areas of incident, problem, change, and availability management. This role will also ensure that IT has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest level of availability, quality, value, flexibility and visibility to the organization.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Serve as Site Manager for Resource Managers to head up, supervise and represent the team onsite responsible for ensuring that all program goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe, budgetary parameters and to the customers satisfaction.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise and technical leadership for onsite staff. Act as chief point of contact for team members and frontline escalation point regarding workplace issues. Responsible for reporting events, informing Leidos leadership of incidents and advising on potential courses of action.
- Provide performance feedback and coaching to direct reports
- Manage administrative duties for team, to include team scheduling, time off requests, coordinating training, special initiatives, professional development, etc. Ensuring compliance with Leidos policies.
- Responsible for incident escalation on behalf of direct reports. Pursue and attain issue resolution; coordinate with Resource Managers for interdepartmental requirements; and tracking training, certification and education for Leidos personnel.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Must possess Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 Foundation certification
- Experience with Project Management (PM) and customer service skills, along with a general understanding of related technologies.
Additional ITILv3 certifications preferred
NGEN-MCENExternal Referral Bonus:IneligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:SecretTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Technology ManagementPay Range: