Cyber Integrated Risk Management Archer/Service Now Manager (10004)
- Advise - process and strategy roadmaps, implementation plans and business case development, quantitative return on investment, program and target operating model, data strategy & governance, risk & control framework, content definition & standardization, training and end user enablement
- Implement - configuration and as needed, customized, solutions on leading IRM platforms utilizing accelerators via pre-built templates and proofs of concept
- Operate - managed IRM ranging from keeping the lights on for the client's environment (e.g. upgrades, access help desk) to full-service use case development and dashboards
As an Integrated Risk Management (IRM) Manager, one will be helping organizations develop practical solutions to achieve better visibility over key components of the risk program, leveraging leading vendor IRM platforms or custom-built solutions. Some examples of what you will do include:
- Working with clients to identify target use cases for automation, as well as defining and documenting business and functional requirements for software development.
- Designing programs and processes in a manner that supports automation, including documenting process flows, roles and responsibilities, inputs and outputs, and metrics/scoring.
- Configuring and customizing software applications, including forms, workflows, calculations, integrations, reporting, dashboards, access controls, etc...
- Deploying automated IRM solutions at large and complex organizations.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber and Strategic Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated business and cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs. We work across a variety of different risk and compliance programs that extend well beyond Cyber Risk. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.