Human Capital as a Service - Platform Product Manager (30242)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, IT, or related field.
- 5+ years in a Product Management. Digital Marketing and/or Demand Generation role
- Demonstrated success in a technical product management role or as a platform product manager
- Experience using various forms of data to drive decision making
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to travel up to 10% once restrictions are lifted.
- Must be able to work in the US without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.
• Masters degree (MBA) or other relevant advanced degree
• Knowledge of the HR Domain areas such as recruiting, attrition, DE&I, compensation & benefits, performance, learning & development
• Familiarity with best practices for a service driven architecture, building products and services to accelerate internal engineering teams in a global environment
• Ability to formulate and communicate a clear vision of the product & how to measure success
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision from requirements to development delivery.
• Experience conceptualizing and managing online portals
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive, but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce Learn more about Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service
To thrive in an unpredictable, disrupted world, organizations must continuously sense, understand, and act upon shifting business challenges and emerging opportunities. Deloitte's Insights to Action will be a daily destination for business, people, and HR leaders to sense opportunities and set new directions for their workforces and related topics . Our interactive platform serves as a source for forward-looking, real-time, research-backed insights on the most pressing people-related issues today. In addition to these insights, I:A provides [scorecards and assessments; packaged briefing and advisory services; and custom workshops, labs and other live experiences] designed to help clients move from insight to action.
About the Platform Experience Team
The Platform Experience Team owns the overall platform and user growth and experience, and manages a primary interface between Deloitte and the broader market. This team is responsible for engagement and data strategy, user intelligence, feeding leads and/or account teams with user data for account cultivation. The Platform Experience team also works with HCaaS asset development team to continuously evolve platform and experience.
How you'll grow
As we continue to grow, so has the need for professionals that we will develop and train to allow us to continue to provide support for our clients' systems and business processes. When you start, we'll give you up to two weeks of orientation, professional training and the relevant education to launch your consulting career. You'll not only gain experience in Deloitte's methodologies, but also gain new skills that are in high demand by our clients. We'll also provide mentoring and counseling programs as well as professional and technology training.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your potential interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.