Digital Customer Implementation Manager (36721)
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, product simplification and alignment, capability design and planning, technology/vendor selection and planning and business launch readiness
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
With a full range of capabilities, we work with clients through the entire transformation, from inception and design through execution and operation. We have professionals who are knowledgeable about all industry dynamics, core functional areas, strategic capabilities, and enablement technologies. We have a tested and proven framework and transformation methodology to guide our clients with confidence from business strategy through technical enablement:
- Business strategy: Overall business strategy to drive flexible consumption-based business models for the organization
- Business model: Clear definition and alignment on what a is sold, to whom, and how
- Business capabilities: Enabling processes and policies to support the target business model
- Operating model: Based on new set of business capabilities defining the right structure for organizing them to optimally deliver a company's offerings to the marketplace
- Technology platform: Strategic automation of processes for efficiency via a technology platform applications, infrastructure, data, integration, and security
- 5 plus years serving hi-tech clients in semiconductor, hardware, software, IoT, Cloud
- 5+ years of experience at Big 4 firm or within subscription billing vendor professional services or industry focused on delivering cloud based subscription billing solutions
- Experience leading an architecture assessment and developing a roadmap to implement subscription billing solutions
- Significant design and implementation experience with 2-3 end-to-end implementations of one of the following subscription billing solutions: Aria Systems, Zuora, Oracle BRM, SAP Hybris, Avangate and GoTransverse
- Have a proven track record of cloud solution delivery as part of large scale transformation programs
- Provide subscription billing expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, leading practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients most complex requirements
- Experience and in depth understanding of all aspects of the SDLC including Design, Build, QA, UAT and Support
- Analysis of billing and invoicing issues, with capability to handle functional issues and understanding end-to-end impact
- Experience and understanding of integration principles and methodologies like SOA, SOAP and REST.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Must have experience successfully leading complex technical engagements and teams, throughout the entire project lifecycle, with team sizes ranging from 5-10 resources.
- Bachelors Degree or 8 years equivalent professional experience.
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time (Monday-Thursday/Friday)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred