Manager, Master Data Process Implementation, Customer Data (R444972)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Stryker is looking for talented people to support a multi-year transformation program called Accelerate.
This program focuses on deploying new technology ( SAP ; ERP ) , common processes, and change management to simplify our customer experience, provide the tools for employees to do their best, and provide a platform for growth. Accelerate will make an incredible impact on the organization by allowing Stryker to more easily integrate acquired businesses and improve decision making.
To learn more go to : https://careers.stryker.com/accelerate/
The Customer Master Data Implementation Lead will drive the implementation and execution of the strategy for Customer master data, including the development and implementation of activities supporting the optimization of end-to-end business processes that consume Customer master data as part of Stryker’s global SAP implementation. Responsible for the achievement of program goals, objectives, and deliverables in the Customer master data domain. The position will be responsible for engaging with Stryker divisions, functions, and geographies. The position will support all project activities for Customer master data, including data cleansing, data conversion, and data migration, and will work with functional leads to execute testing activities (Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing) and develop and deliver training users.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Stryker regional/divisional business process experts (BPEs) in key project activities and work with them to understand the business process steps and data flows in support of successful implementation and adoption by their business.
- Support onboarding of local data readiness network resources for data objects in their process area. Ensure understanding of how data enables design in their process area and ensure completeness and accuracy of enterprise master data. Support local data resources during data load processes to ensure they are updated on data design.
- Work with business users and reporting process owners to define the reporting requirements and prioritization.
- Work with the testing team to turn business scenarios and requirements into test scenarios and expected outcomes.
- Participate in scoping activities for integration testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), and day-in-the-life (DITL); help to prep scenarios and data as needed for successful outcomes.
- Enforce adherence to the business process design and assist in finalizing Business Process Map (BPM) during the deployment phase.
- Implement the Customer master data requirements across key end-to-end business processes across the Procure-to-Pay (PTP), Forecast-to-Supply (FTS & RAQA), Order-to-Cash (OTC), and Record-to-Report (RTR) workstreams
- Support the development, implementation, and utilization of Customer master data quality measures and practices.
- Collaborate with Business Process Owners and IT to ensure Customer master data standards align across end-to-end processes and within the IT ecosystem.
- Drive harmonized best practice processes across all divisions and geographies, allowing minor configurations (as necessary) with minimum customizations.
- Contribute to establishing policies and procedures for Enterprise ERP Customer Data
- Support Enterprise ERP Customer Master Data strategy, quality and practices
- Identify Enterprise ERP Customer Data business users and Drive adoption of to-be Customer Data models to align with ERP capabilities and gain alignment with the business
- Acts as a change agent for Customer Master Data at Stryker
Education & Special Trainings:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences, Information Technology, Finance, Supply Chain or related fields
- Master’s Degree preferred
Qualifications & Experience:
- 6+ years of work experience in relevant field with 5+ years’ experience in master data management role.
- Understanding of key SAP functional processes (OTC, PTP, FTS and RTR) and the interrelationships, impacts and usage of master data within the suite of applications.
- Data expertise related to the Customer master data domain in medical device industry or pharmaceutical is preferred.
- Data expertise related to the Customer master data domain.
- Experience on an ERP implementation or business transformation program preferred
- Knowledge of master data governance and data management principles and concepts. Well versed in data governance best practices.
- Ability to think strategically while operating tactically to implement a Global Template solution.
- Strong Microsoft Office skillsets.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
This position may have flexibility in grade levels for current Stryker employees based on your experience. Those details would be discussed with you prior to an offer being made. As such, if you have an interest in the types of duties described in this position, please apply or reach out to the recruiter to learn more.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.