Enterprise Service Transformation Manager (34091)
- Collaborate with clients to develop transformation visions through labs and workshops, and develop business cases for change
- Design and implement enterprise operating model transformation strategies for our clients in the Federal, State, Local and Higher Ed sectors
- Perform analytics on client's current state across multiple dimensions including costs, efficiencies, effectiveness, people, process, technologies to identify opportunities for improvement / transformation
- Integrate our latest tools and capabilities in shared services, enterprise services management, automation, digital, customer experience to help clients transform their mission support functions
- Conduct analysis to determine the optimal distribution of work and services across the organization
- Assess enterprise capability maturity, design future-state operating models, plan for enterprise service transformations, and integrate cross-functional work streams during implementation
- Conduct organization mature assessments using standard maturity models/standards
- Implement digital tools and accelerators to drive efficiency
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Coordinate service management, vendor management, governance, charge back models, SLA concepts for centralized services
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Provide financial analysis/budget formulation to support on transformation initiatives
- Conduct analysis on large data sets to support recommendations
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Finance & Enterprise Performance (F&EP) teams advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions to help clients develop strategies and capabilities that support enterprise-wide decision-making, develop operating models to optimize organizational performance, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in financial analysis, transformation or strategic initiatives
- Travel up to 25% or more (While 25% or more travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Ability to maintain a required Federal Security Clearance for this role
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Demonstrated understanding of the way tech (e.g., RPA, AI, ServiceNow, etc.) can support improved service delivery
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.