Cybersecurity Service Manager ( R-00063912 )
The Cybersecurity Service Manager will assist the CSP Lead with tracking, engaging, and establishing relationships with current and new Subscriber systems that require SOC services from the DHS NOSC Cyber. The Cybersecurity Service Manager will require an array of cybersecurity KSAs and heavy multitasking and organizational skills to support tracking multiple subscriber onboarding projects and manage systems after onboarding. Strong customer service skills are necessary to ensure successful communication and trust building with DHS Federal customers. The Cybersecurity Service Manager will also assist the CSP Lead with planning for potential technical CSP audits per the Evaluator Scoring Metrics (ESM) and assist with executing any planned mock audits to support the success of the overall NOSC Cyber team.
- Able to analyze technical artifacts such as network diagrams and effectively communicate with engineering and operations personnel.
- Vet technical requirements for potential new systems that require SOC services and ability to formulate these requirements into an established cost model for construction of an estimated rough order magnitude (ROM).
- Able to manage multiple cross-organizational stakeholders throughout the onboarding lifecycle
- Develop documentation and agreements for Provider and Subscriber relationships per DHS policy
- Engage and brief Subscriber and Federal POCs on all engineering and Ops milestones and updates for responsible onboarding projects
- Develop necessary project plans for schedule and timeline building
- Develop, review, and update CSP and SOC documentation
- Build and maintain team and Federal government customer relations for consistent and timely communication of dependencies.
- Plan, gather, update artifacts and documentation for future CSP audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Management, Cybersecurity, or related degree, plus four years of previous Detect, Response, and/or Protect analyst experience within a DoD CSSP or DHS CSP
- Strong oral and written communications skills, including experience writing and delivering status reports, meeting minutes capture, project documentation, presentations, as well as leading meetings, stakeholder discussions, etc.
- Strong multitasking skills and attention to detail
- Led or participated in a DoD or DHS ESM audit
- CISSP or equivalent
- ITIL v3 or v4 certification and/or IT service management experience
- PMP or equivalent
- GCIH, CEH, or another CSSP level equivalent certification