Banking & Capital Markets Customer Strategy Manager (14923)
- Design and establish engagement objectives and scope
- Lead team in development of quantitative and/or qualitative analysis (e.g., claims data analysis, market research data) to drive meaningful insights for our Banking clients' biggest challenges
- Develop work plans for strategic engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope
- Shape the intellectual agenda of the strategic solution, including design and present deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract and client needs
- Strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results, leverage Deloitte's broad set of advisors to refine and improve insights
- Contribute to the growth and development of junior team members through active feedback and contribution to performance assessments
- Engage and drive meaningful exchange with c-suite clients through structured working sessions and strategic meetings
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities with new or existing clients
- Collaborate across Deloitte businesses to bring together strategy, tech, agency
- Help shape future customer strategy offerings and points of view on Banking industry
Customer Strategy & Applied Design
Deloitte's Customer Strategy and Applied Design practice serves as the strategy and experience arm of our Customer and Marketing portfolio of offerings.
Spanning the domains of customer experience, marketing strategy, commercial transformation and innovation/design, our team brings the insight and industry perspective to shape client agendas in the face of disruption. Our team is a diverse array of business strategists, operations experts, designers and technologists passionate about partnering with clients to create customer-centered experiences and solutions in the market.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of professional experience, including
- 4+ years Banking industry
- 1-2+ years' operating as a manager in a consulting environment
- Ability to lead engagements focused on multiple workstreams to solve for large, complex client challenges
- Ability to lead small, diverse teams, including through influence across matrix
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, including quantitative, statistical or medical/pharmacy research interest
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performed above expectations in professional roles
- Exceptional interpersonal, team building and communication skills
- PowerPoint and Excel proficiency
- Ability to own deliverables
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.