People Analytics Delivery Senior Manager - Human Capital Consulting
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision-making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment. Deloitte's People Analytics Team leverages the power of data science, analytics, visualization, platforms, and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Grounded in our Human Capital practice, we help clients to advance their People Analytics priorities and capabilities from strategy and roadmap definition through to execution, adoption and sustainment.
Work you'll do
As a People Analytics Consulting Senior Manager within Deloitte's Human Capital Consulting, you will play a key leadership role as part of a growing multi-disciplinary consulting team. You will have an entrepreneurial mindset and will help to develop and deliver best in class consultancy services in a dynamic environment. You will develop new business and lead teams using data and analytics methods and technologies to help clients interpret data and make informed business decisions.
As part of Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service (HCAS) team, Deloitte People Analytics is the premier analytics-powered and platform-enabled cognitive consultancy. Our vision is to be the Analytics Cognitive Consultancy of choice, leading clients to the future of how humans and machines work together through insights enablement, application modernization, advanced value creation, platform transformation, personalized customer engagement and workforce evolution.
• Collaborate with executive level (C-Suite level) clients to understand their capacity and needs to ensure continued success and effective usage of People Analytics
• Manage full life cycle implementations including identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Utilize your knowledge of Human Capital People Analytics as you solution and lead projects with the best quality of delivery possible
• Engage with Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service offerings to understand key messaging and bring additional value to clients
• Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
• Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
• Lead workshops for client education.
• Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
• Drive sales pursuits and business development activities
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
• 10+ years of consulting or relevant industry experience
• Exceptional experience leading teams across geographies, both national and international
• Actively engage in continuing to develop our strategy, building our team and advancing the services in the market
• Strong understanding of People Analytics and the overall HR functions
• Proven expertise for people analytics, data insights, insight extraction, programming, and modeling
• Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• A Master's degree in business (MBA) or related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• 10+ years of experience in People Analytics specifically
• Advanced technical skills
o Proficiency with languages such as Scala/R/Python.
o Proficiency in writing SQL.
o Experience working on AWS Cloud computing technology (RedShift, EC2, EMR, Spark).
o Experience with Big Data Technologies like Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, and MapReduce
• Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Demonstrated experience driving both the sales cycle by taking the lead in framing out client opportunities and leading the pursuit team to create the proposal content for client discussions
• Demonstrated experience with management and delivery of multiple strategic engagements for large global organizations
• Preferable to have additional specialty skills (e.g. text / sentiment analytics, NLP, social media and web scraping, etc.)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.