Global Service Delivery Manager Clinical (1984)
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small. Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
As the Global Service Delivery Manager Clinical within Customer Operations. you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations for Clinical at our vendor partner’s Concentrix and Tele Performance as well as holding overall accountability for customer satisfaction, quality, and achieving or exceeding all customer service KPIs (ASA, AHT, Occupancy, etc). You will also advocate and drive Global Customer Operations strategies within the BPO such as shift-left volume reduction initiatives, RPA, robotics, etc.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $70-75k. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/
- Identify problems, trends, and take corrective action based on measuring and evaluating vendor performance.
- Report all CSAT, escalation, and performance trends to stakeholders and Customer Operation executives
- Institute steady process enhancement to present increasing operational efficiency in entire business partner processes.
- Partner with vendors and internal stakeholders to drive improvements in consistency and the overall customer experience.
- Proactively identify and lead execution opportunities for RPA, robotics, etc
- Evangelize Global Customer Operations strategy by reviewing incoming volume and identifying opportunities for self-help and volume elimination
- Partner with other SDMs in Global Customer Operations to ensure all resources are optimally deployed across all Global Clinical Partners
- Drive strategic plans to develop one global team across Clinical.
Requirements & Experience:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and trend analysis skills
- Strong presentation and collaborations skills; ability to communicate at a high level across a diverse team of stakeholders
- Ability to juggle many projects and consistently deliver results with relentlessly high quality, accuracy, and extreme attention to detail as well as manage/mitigate issues and risks
- Deep insight, perspective, and passion in customer care experiences
- Ability to work independently and in a virtual team environment
- Ability to drive consistency and change in a complex environment
- Strong background in contact center operations, quality, customer satisfaction, process excellence
- Some travel required, likely international
- Formal education or equivalent practical experience (BA/BS preferred)
- Expert Excel skills required; must be proficient with Google Applications and Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Minimum of 10 years experience leading customer service or Technology functions, specifically technology Support scenarios working with BPOs. Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge in all portions of online support (Password resets, issues with sites and access, failed logins) and Order to Cash (web order scenarios, order placement, claims, returns, inventory, supply chain, warehouse) required.
Minimum of 10 years experience working within ERPs and CRMs as well as proven ability to suggest and implement efficiencies within systems to enhance the customer experience
Proven ability to manage relationships within BPOs/across multiple stakeholders and oversee complex large scale projects across cross-functional teams
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Job: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Organization: Assessment & Qualifications
Req ID: 1984