Call Center Retention Specialist
IDIQ is an award-winning company looking for smart and motivated people to join our call centers. As an industry leader in credit reporting and identity theft monitoring services, we are growing our call centers to provide world-class service to our customers.
Our 100% U.S.-based call centers are staffed with kind, friendly individuals who find helping others rewarding. As a member of this team, you primarily will be responsible for answering member calls to address account status or access, explain product features, answer billing questions, provide basic troubleshooting, process account cancellations, and more. The right candidate has excellent listening skills and is able to address customer concerns while remaining calm and collected.
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States with consecutive spots on the prestigious Inc. 5000 list, we provide award-winning services and a positive work environment. We offer generous benefits such as paid vacation time, paid volunteer leave, health insurance, employer-match 401(K) contributions, continuing training opportunities and more. We also provide our staff with unending free coffee, relaxation rooms, game rooms and company events.
If you believe you can provide an exceptional customer service experience, apply today!
The Call Center Membership Specialist is responsible for providing basic customer support and product retention to our members who contact our call center by phone. You'll learn the art of active listening and apply your problem-solving skills to de-escalate customer concerns. Calls may include but are not limited to assistance for account access, personal information updates, billing questions, enrollment help, and account cancellations/retention.
- Two years or more years of experience working in a business call center environment providing customer service by phone.
- Helpful: Prior experience or exposure to credit reports in some related industry.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Windows, Office Products like PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook along with various internet browsers such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
- An outgoing personality. Must be comfortable with talking to customers and finding solutions to their needs. Best characteristics include: having fun, being patient, understanding, service-oriented, and having an overall friendly personality.
- Team Player. Candidates must able to work well in a team environment where a “CAN DO” attitude is required.
- Meets Objectives. Must be willing to learn and pass associated training courses. Can manage and work toward meeting personal and common group goals.
- Dependable. The ability to arrive to work and be available to be on duty for work during a scheduled shift.
- Comfortable with speaking to customers and offering different opportunities across different pricing and packages that IDIQ offers, during phone calls.
- IDIQ makes available comprehensive benefits including 100% of base benefits for employees and 50% for dependents (Medical, Dental, Vision). Other benefits offered include life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 11 paid holidays, paid time off, paid sick time and a 401k program with employer match. We work in a casual dress attire environment. Enjoy friendly competition with ping-pong tournaments, pool, Mario Cart, and more.
AAP/EEO Statement:Identity Intelligence Group, LLC dba IDIQ does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of employees or applicants. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to actual or perceived: race (including hair texture or protected hairstyles, e.g. braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin (including language use restrictions), ancestry, citizenship, disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, family and medical leave status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Supervisory:No supervisory responsibilities.
Business Office Environment: This position operates in a professional office environment. Office environment can vary with noise levels and stress, from low to moderate.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to push, move, lift or otherwise bear 10-30lbs. Applications may include but are not limited to repetitive work using a computer keyboard, mouse and headphones while sitting and/or standing at an assigned work desk area.