TRICARE Service Center Beneficiary Service Representative (Second Shift) ( R-00048653 )
Leidos is currently seeking a qualified Global TRICARE Service Center (GTSC) Beneficiary Service Representative Second Shift for our Trevose, PA location.
Our Military and Veteran’s Health Solutions Group TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) program provides enrollment, marketing, and education services to military communities around the world. The TOP enrollment program includes the Pacific, Eurasia-Africa, and Latin America and Canada (TLAC) regions and the Global TRICARE Service Center in Trevose, PA.
Under minimal supervision, serve as TRICARE liaison for TRICARE Overseas Prime (TOP) beneficiary population. Independently perform a variety of tasks that are broad in nature and concerned with customer service, enrollment/disenrollment, portability, TRICARE education, and issues tracking. Maintain confidentiality and ensure that information meets the standards and requirement established by partnering professional organizations.
Reports to the GTSC Call Center Manager.
Hours: 2nd shift Approximate Hours 3pm-11:30pm
Approximate work schedule: Tuesday-Saturday
New hire training is a requirement of the position; new hire training is conducted for all shift positions between the hours of 8am-5pm: M-F (4-6 weeks). Ability to attend training during this time frame is required.
•Process enrollments, disenrollments, and portability transfers using the Defense Online Enrollment System (DOES)
•Enroll beneficiaries over the phone.
•Assign primary care managers to TRICARE beneficiaries.
•Complete all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information.
•Complete on a timely basis and comply with all required HIPAA, Leidos, and other training and refresher courses.
•Maintain required system accounts.
•Be eligible to obtain and maintain ADP II/IT II clearance.
•Adhere to the dress code at the GTSC Call Center.
Required Education and Skills:
High school diploma or GED. Associate’s degree preferred.
Three years’ cumulative experience in the following areas:
- U.S. military healthcare delivery system or civilian managed care medical/administrative environment.
- Medical or clinical environment.
- Customer service experience in a public environment.
Eligible for and maintain ADP II/IT2 clearance.
• Fluent in English
• Very good written and oral communications skills.
• Computer literate with Internet research experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 2010 or later applications—Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to communicate tactfully and professionally with people.
• Ability to work independently and under general supervision.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to multitask.
• Knowledge of TRICARE Overseas programs, Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System and DOES.External Referral Bonus:IneligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2Travel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:EveningRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:AdministrativePay Range: