Social Reviewer - Work from Home (MUST live in Tucson, AZ area) Project Based
MUST LIVE IN TUCSON, AZ AREA
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to support our client through social media review to ensure it adheres to established community guidelines.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review content (video, image, text) and conduct the content quality control, ensuring the content complies with local policies and regulations
- Become and remain knowledgeable about online community standards
- Interpret and apply complex policies and guidelines to content
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Escalate issues outside the company policy
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to speak and read in English fluently
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High attention to detail and fast learning ability
- Must be comfortable viewing graphic content
- Ability to work differing 24x7 work rotations/shifts as required
- Good understanding of social media pop culture
- Ability to react quickly and effectively
- High level engagement
- Consistently demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Ability work under pressure
- Possess a high level of professionalism
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem-solving skills
- This project-based role will be based in the comfort of your own home for the interim with the possibility to transition on site
Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure to get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled