Casualty Sr. Claim Examiner - Service Center (338627)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB:
- Analyze first report to determine nature of loss, coverage provided and scope of injury/damage in personal and commercial auto and general liability cases.
- Conduct investigations of all aspects of reported claims including potential fraud. Secure all appropriate supporting documentation and verify same for accuracy, relationship and completeness.
- Apply knowledge of jurisdictional regulations and case law in all territories handled.
- Effectively negotiate liability and damages where appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and monitor cases to achieve timely development and disposition of inventory