Senior Coordinator, Call Center Quality Assurance (101006)
Diversity of backgrounds, ideas, thoughts, and experiences is vital to our culture and the way we do business. Creating an environment where differences are embraced and where every person feels engaged and included makes us safer, stronger, and more successful.
With a history dating back to 1886, American Water is the largest and most geographically diverse U.S. publicly traded water and wastewater utility company. The company employs more than 7,000 dedicated professionals who provide regulated and market-based drinking water, wastewater and other related services to 15 million people in 46 states. American Water provides safe, clean, affordable and reliable water services to our customers to help make sure we keep their lives flowing. For more information, visit amwater.com and follow American Water on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
PLEASE NOTE: In order for American Water to evaluate decisions about new regulations, reintegration, and safe operating practices, all employees are required to report their vaccination status.
The Sr. QA Coordinator is responsible for assessing the contact center representative’s call quality, chat/email quality and delivering formalized feedback. The Sr. QA Coordinator will evaluate the level of quality as it pertains to legal and regulatory compliance, professionalism, accuracy of presentations to program features and benefits, grammer and overall customer experience. The Sr QA Coordinator will collaborate with Contact Center Leadership, Training, and Clients to improve over all performance of the contact center. Sr QA Coordinator will conduct monitoring to ensure exceptional customer experience is provided in HOS contact center and areas of opportunity are identified for process improvement.
*This position can be in Alton or Naperville, IL*Key Accountabilities
• Monitoring and assessing account representative skill levels to ensure prescribed processes and procedures are followed. Identify areas of concern and the need for additional training.
• Understand our contact center processes regarding the customer experience. This is a critical need when assessing calls and transcripts.
• Expert in move channel call flows as well as client expectations regarding customer experience.
• Subject matter expert for all contact center channels including Online Chat, SMS, and Emails.
• Provide monitoring assessment feedback to the account representative through one on one feedback sessions.
• Ensure sales made through the HOS contact center meet all legal standards.
• Utilize Verint and other company reporting tools to do trend analysis for quality assurance. Preparing the data to present to Department Manager and Client Relations.
• Partnering with back office operations teams to create additional job aids and process improvement flows resulting in overall quality and customer experience improvement.
• Assist Department Supervisor and Manager with new Contact Center product scripting needs, evaluating existing scripting for compliance, and successful rollout of scripting in systems.
• Run weekly HOS calibration sessions with clients and third party auditors. Collaborate with client(s) Quality Assurance team on quality guidelines. Provide feedback to Contact Center Leadership and representatives from the client to assure we are meeting their standards.
• Continually access opportunities for improvement with customer experience and being an advocate of VOE (Voice of the Employee) for quality assurance improvement.
• Complete weekly audits for third party quality assurance team on Quality Monitorings and Sales Verificiations and share audit finding with Department Supervisor/Manager.
• Partner with Call Center Leadership to review move channel call flows and processes to ensure they are in alignment with quality expectations.
• Create an engagement platform for recognizing HOS Contact Center Representatives for meeting Quality Scores, Sales and Customer Retention goals.
• Work with Contact Center Leadership to drive improvement in KPIs by providing indepth reporting from quality monitoring and sales verification processes.
• Collaborate with third party quality auditor team to create an on going process to share any call flow/procedural updates received from clients, opportunities and strength from contact center representatives and tips/reminders for improvement.
• Partner with Training Department to create a solid foundation for new hires around quality assurance procedures. Covering Quality Assurance expectations, Sales processes, and Customer retention during new hire training classes.
• Work with third party quality assurance team on a daily basis to ensure Quality Monitoring and Sales Verification workload in completed within establish SLA. Present necessary action plan to Department Supervisor/Manager when SLA are not being met.
- Required: * Intermediate in Excel, Word
- Solution setting skills
- Clear understanding of legal and compliance requirements
- Preferred: * Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Required: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Associate Degree
- Required: 1 to 3 years position related experience
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Abitlity to work professionally with HOS Vendors and Clients.
- Experience with Quality Monitoring Software, Verint
- Detailed understanding of HOS Call Center Processes
Join American Water...We Keep Life Flowing™
American Water is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.