IT Service Desk Specialist ( R-00089043 )
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Learn more about the values and culture that are the foundations of our business. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible work schedule to allow for life/work balance; tuition reimbursement and more.
The Leidos Army Intelligence information technology Environment Support (ARIES) program, which is part of the Leidos Defense group, is looking for an IT Service Desk Specialist to work at out location at the Pentagon. The ARIES G2 Army MI Enterprise provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems as well as network administration support for an organization comprised mostly of a Microsoft Enterprise software environment residing on multiple networks.
Security Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret SCI
- High School diploma or equivalent with 5+ years of related technical support and/or systems experience.
- Active DoD IAT at Level II certification, Security+ce and Computing Environment (MTA/MCSA-Win 10).
- Working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common Windows applications in a Windows environment.
- Provide Tier I/II contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems.
- Attempt to resolve as many incidents during the first call or at Tier I.
- Document incident resolution and status in incident database tools (i.e. BMC Remedy/Microsoft Service Manager).
- Install system-wide software and assist with fine-tuning system performance.
- Set-up administrator and service accounts.
- Create and manage user accounts, schedule video teleconferences, and provide remote troubleshooting support to customers.
- Provide input and update to standard operating procedures.
- Participate in organizations change management process.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field.
- Windows 10 or higher level Microsoft certification.
- Large Enterprise-level IT experience in supporting multiple Operating Systems and environments.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.