Customer Onboarding Specialist (48238)
- Create and utilize standardized materials and checklists for customer onboarding.
- Track and report customer onboarding metrics and key performance indicators.
- Work across functional teams to identify technical requirements, training needs and security implications.
- Record meeting minutes.
As the world becomes smaller and more connected, Deloitte Cyber provides the next-generation capabilities that help clients address evolving cyber threats. Our programs and offerings enhance an organization's ability to detect and respond faster, build resilience, innovate and experiment, and collaborate more effectively. The result is a dynamic environment for experienced cyber professionals. We continually refresh our technical and global knowledge. We work with the leading software and technology companies in the security and business space. We go well beyond strategy to cover implementation, testing, and managing. And we're doing all of that in the face of daunting challenges and in support of vital imperatives for Deloitte and its clients. As a part of the Deloitte team, you won't just be working in cyber, you'll be working at the leading edge of cyber. Learn more about Deloitte Cyber.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret security clearance required.
- Experience creating polished client deliverable and leading client meetings
- Experience with the tools we are supporting with the AWS and Azure infrastructure including Gitlab, Terraform, Jupyter, Amazon SageMaker, AWS Glue, S3, Amazon Elastic Map Reduce, Cloud watch, Amazon Elastic Container Registry, Azure Databricks, azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Cognitive Services, and Azure Machine Learning.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Risk Management, Economics, Political Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Psychology, English or other related degrees