Senior Rental Representative (2205632)
Senior Rental Representative (Job Number: 2205632 )
A Penske Senior Rental Representative demands a confident individual with customer service orientation, strong interpersonal and telephone skills, who will provide front line contact with prospects, manage a large fleet of vehicles, match vehicle demand with availability, coordinate all aspects of customer's accounts and ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast paced environment.
This position will be located at the Penske facility at 1216 Washington Avenue in Philadelphia, PA.
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Prepare merchandise for display, or for purchase or rental.
- Recommend and provide advice on a wide variety of products and services.
- Answer telephones to provide information and receive orders.
- Greet customers and discuss the type, quality and quantity of merchandise sought for rental.
- Keep records of transactions, and of the number of customers entering an establishment.
- Prepare rental forms, obtaining customer signature and other information, such as required licenses.
- Inspect and adjust rental items to meet needs of customer.
- Explain rental fees, policies and procedures.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- At least 1 year of customer service experience required
- Sales experience (retail, consumer, B2B) preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Some college or Bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to work at least one day on weekend required
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required
- Customer service skills, dealing with people, flexibility, phone skills, team player
- Valid drivers license required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the
ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :1216 Washington Avenue 1216 Washington Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19147
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Job : Sales/Customer Service
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Senior Rental Representative
Req ID: 2205632