Customer Success Representative ( 597579-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As a Success Representative of the Customer Success Team you will manage all aspects for the implementation process, case management, customer journey, complex solutions and communications with field sales teams, additional resources and customers. Provide a streamlined engagement method for field sales teams. Help identify and track any customer concerns, recommend additional solutions and facilitate a positive and effortless customer experience for customers in the Verizon Business Group (VBG) Mid Markets.
- You will lead the customer success journey which includes thank you call, digital onboarding and first bill review. You will be key for reducing friction and driving digital adoption of My Biz.
- Your expert product knowledge allows you to uncover opportunities to improve our customers' business through Verizon's vast product offering.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities through the engagement process such as TMP, One Talk and BI.
- You will be assigned accounts that you will lead over the onboarding period so good organization skills are necessary.
- You are instrumental in influencing customer NPS, loyalty, referral, retention, new logo growth and customer brand trust.
- Follow rules of engagement best practices for complex deal communications with strategic sales team
- You’ll be part of a nimble team that focuses on experience and pull through from identified opportunities
- Perform the necessary analysis and provide recommendations on a course of action using the strategic thinking processes.
- Participate in key meetings in conjunction with or on behalf of leadership to provide directional insight and work with key stakeholders within and outside the organization to drive initiatives.
- Manage the day to day operations for your assigned accounts prioritizing needs and flow.
This position will be based out of the Irving TX office and this hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Passionate desire to service our customers needs
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Understanding of wireless technologies and solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 4+ or more years of experience in consulting, sales or service.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Experience presenting compelling business cases, business performance results, and recommendations.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Business sales experience
- Technical certifications
- High proficiency levels on MS Excel/ Powerpoint/ Gsuite.
- Experience designing and setting up multi-functional programs to drive operational efficiency.
- Experience driving change management at the organizational level.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.