Retail Customer Care Experience Quality Assurance Supervisor
The Customer Experience (CX) Quality Assurance Supervisor will oversee Quality Assurance Agents that will work with the customer service teams including contact center representatives, supervisors, and leadership to analyze contact quality and processes to improve quality, reduce variation and increase throughput. The CX Quality Assurance Supervisor will review processes as well as collect and analyze data to ensure processes and services meet specifications. Through this analysis, the CX Quality Assurance Supervisor will develop and educate employees and customer service supervision on the appropriate and standard processes and procedures to ensure specifications are met.
This position will exhibit superior customer service by having profound knowledge of product and vendor warranties as well as a full understanding of customer service procedures within the company.
This position will support the efforts to establish, eliminate, or change processes that will contribute to the overall improvement of the customer experience. The CX Quality Assurance Supervisor will promote a positive, healthy and customer-centric culture.
- Conduct or assist direct reports with troubleshooting, investigating and auditing service and process quality issues, and communicating those issues to the appropriate customer service management.
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations to resolve issues. Make decisions and solve problems by analyzing the results to optimize quality and service.
- Audit, monitor and maintain quality reports. Collaborate with customer service management to resolve quality issues.
- Train, direct and monitor quality auditors on projects; develop and manage audit protocol and communication activities.
- Ensure thorough testing documentation is created and maintained, and results are clearly communicated to generate an actionable basis of improvement projects.
- Identify process improvement projects and opportunities; lead process improvement teams as needed.
- Work directly with customer service leadership to develop and implement overall quality initiatives.
- Communicate technical and process issues with appropriate individuals.
- Collaborate and leading conversations to address difficult situations utilizing exceptional customer service skils, including but not limited to, listening, empathy, problem solving and negotiation skills to ensure continuious quality improvements.
- Maintain departmental equipment to ensure proper and safe operations.
- Maintain a safe work environment by ensuring employees wear PPE (personal protective equipment) and follow safety compliance.
- Assist customer service management to improve systems of service control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and performance management.
- Coordinate with other supervision to ensure all operation activities are coordinated as an integrated whole.
- Make employment decisions and/or recommendations on hiring, improvement plans, transfers, promotions, corrective actions, terminations, pay adjustments, etc.
- Coordinate and manage the work of employees by directing members of the team to meet the area’s goals. Audit regularly to ensure standard operating procedures are being adhered to.
- Manage employee performance and assist employees in making improvements to their performance through coaching, mentoring and administering performance reviews. Recommend, plan and/or implement employee training and skill development activities.
- Audit, maintain and ensure employee time-keeping and absentee records are accurate.
- Communicate company and departmental issues and goals and facilitate employee growth and development through weekly team meetings, regular individual employee meetings, coaching, training, and company-offered learning opportunities.
- Manage resources to optimize equipment, facilities, employees, methods and materials.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.