Customer Experience Representative
- Answering incoming calls from customers and responding to requests about installation, disconnection, changes to service, and Verizon products and services.
- Identifying customer needs and proactively offering our products and services.
- Contacting customers by phone or in writing concerning past due payments
- Investigating and resolving customer inquiries and disputes on service, billing, rates, adjustments and policy issues.
- Verifying service order accuracy and completeness and making corrections/changes, as needed.
- Working evenings, weekends, holidays and unscheduled shifts as determined by the needs of the business.
What we're looking for...
You'll have a dedication to customer service excellence with amazing communication skills and a positive, professional attitude. You'll thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and enjoy helping our customers connect to the digital world.
Even better if you have:
- A related Associate Degree or 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Customer Service call center experience.
You must live within 75 miles of the current reporting location for life of contract. We reserve the right to request your attendance at the office location for team huddles, meetings , etc.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
SACS HTML Results
Where you'll be working
In this remote role, you'll work from home with occasional in-person trainings and meetings.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $495.00 and $1,668.00 weekly based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.