Customer Service Representative - Work from home
Do you enjoy helping people? Do you enjoy talking with people? Want a short commute to work? Then this may be a great position for you! (This position is available throughout the United States)
We are seeking hard-working and self-motivated Customer Service Representatives to join our growing team of Work-from-Home call center professionals. This position is geared towards any person who is good at customer service, has strong computer skills, and has a desire to work from home. If you meet those criteria, you can be very successful in this role.
Since 1989 CSI has been providing customer service/experience quality control programs to best-in-class companies across the US & Canada. We conduct telephone interviews to provide our clients with lead management, customer satisfaction and market research information necessary to deliver great customer service and remain competitive in their respective markets.
- You will work from the comfort of your own home office, just as if you were sitting in a traditional call center environment. We have a support team available for you. Your main responsibility is making outbound calls to customers following up on a service or a purchase they recently made. You will be conducting telephone interviews to get their feedback on their experience and document the conversation online.
- Handling a large number of calls each day without losing enthusiastic voice and attitude and capturing key details that provide golden nuggets of information to our clients.
- Making calls promptly and efficiently.
To qualify for the position, you must be over 18 years of age and have at least a high school diploma or equivalent. Additionally, you must have a private room in your home that you can work from, a computer, and high-speed internet. (Telephone & headset provided by CSI)
Other requirements include:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Positive and professional attitude
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be computer literate and type a minimum of 65 wpm
- Passionate about helping customers
- Attend monthly company meetings (virtually or in person, depending on location)
Unlike most Work-from-Home positions, there are no startup costs associated with this role, and you are an employee of CSI, Inc. You are paid hourly plus some programs have performance incentives. There is also an attendance bonus.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Virtual team environment
- Paid training to ensure our employees are successful