Customer Experience Representative - Team Lead (10:30am - 7pm Shift) (R449909)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
The Team lead is expected to positively lead and engage their teammates to deliver consistently high-quality results for our customers as well as complete compliance to established processes and procedures. Responsible for assisting the leadership team in driving team goals, metrics, engagement, and providing world class customer service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding service to customers, both internal and external for all requests.
- Manages resources throughout the day and effectively addresses team escalations.
- Will partner with other team leads to deliver on departmental requirements, needs, and goals.
- Will have an active and consistent focus on complete adherence to established quality procedures - individual and team performance.
- Effectively addresses issues that arise with the team throughout the day.
- Engages team continuous improvement initiatives.
- Acts as mentor to the team.
- Encourages, tracks and reports team performance metrics.
- Active participation within the phone and email queues to ensure all customers are helped in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Operations and Distribution to ensure the order to shipment process is efficient and supports the customer’s needs.
- Facilitator for others to reach individual goals.
- Empowers associates to deliver a consistent high-quality customer service experience.
- Provides input to Supervisor for associate Performance Reviews.
- Utilize SAP, Salesforce.com, MS Office Suite, Teams, GIM, Genesys
- 3-years of customer service-related experience.
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to communicate cross functionally with customers, sales force, supervisor, and co-workers in both written and verbal communication.
- Experience with SAP, Genesys, Salesforce.com, MS Office Suite, Lean process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.