Customer Care Supervisor (R446229)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Customer Care Supervisor
At the heart of what we do and believe is making healthcare better. We do this by collaborating with our customers to develop innovative products and services that ultimately improve the lives of patients. This is expressed through our mission: Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better, which is delivered by our people each and every day.
We grow talent. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths, and potential, including the possibility to move geographically, functionally, laterally and vertically. Stryker is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.
Want to work for a Fortune 500 company? How about one of Forbes Best Company’s to work for?
You will develop and foster a positive, customer-focused work environment that provides exemplary customer service to our customers. You will work with sharp and strategic customer care supervisors and managers to elevate Stryker’s customer experience for pre- and post-sales activities. You will work cross-functionally with manufacturing, sales, service, and finance to meet goals and company objectives in a fast paced, collaborative and supportive environment.
- Key Performance Objectives: Responsible for monitoring, reporting, and managing KPOs for direct reports. Responsible for coaching team members of the customer care team.
- Staffing: Responsible for hiring, training, onboarding, and forecasting staffing business needs to meet peak demands. Partner with staffing agency to manage temporary employees. Oversees staffing of support systems such as Salesforce, Call Copy, and EDI to ensure orders are flowing through correctly to meet customer’s needs.
- Coaching: Responsible for developing each direct report and resolves personnel issues with tactfulness and emotional intelligence.
- Effective Leadership: Partner with cross-functional partners to manage product allocation plans, recalls, and communication plans for customer facing teams. Act as a liaison between customers and manufacturing, sales, service, and accounting to resolve status, production, order placement, shipment, and billing issues. Responsible for the escalation and follow up to senior leadership.
- Continuous improvement: Keeping a pulse on the needs and pain points for the customer care team as well as customer experience; propose and implement solutions to drive efficiency
- Problem solving: Responsible for identifying and removing roadblocks for the customer care team. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring and ensuring data accuracy in ERP, escalating inconsistencies, and ensuring errors are reported and addressed by appropriate teams for quick resolution.
Who you are
You are passionate about people and can effectively communicate with diverse individuals across organizational levels. You are versatile, flexible, and able to manage competing priorities. You work efficiently to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You use your strong analytical skills to problem solve and make sound decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of related experience, preferably in customer facing roles
- Leadership experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and ERP and CRM systems
- Ability to sit for up to 8 hours total per day and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Supervisory experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural ability to lead teams to drive performance
- Ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations with emotional intelligence
- Track record of successfully training and developing others on programs, software and processes
- Ability to present to leadership teams
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.