Customer Success Representative (2110747)
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
The Customer Success Representative is a key member of the North America Higher Education Services Organization, reporting to the Customer Success Manager. They are responsible for working across an assigned territory of higher education, government, and corporate accounts to ensure instructor success and overall satisfaction with Pearson’s digital products.
- The Customer Success Representative is responsible for initiating High Touch Journeys with instructors for Pearson solutions and products, resulting in a positive experience and cultivating instructor confidence.
- They evaluate customer needs to ensure instructors are on the appropriate customer journey to drive successful onboarding, digital access setup, orientation of the user experience, and preparation to manage student use.
- The Customer Success Representative is also responsible for driving instructor success with the necessary skills, information, and on-going training and assistance they need to maximize the impact of our digital product(s) in their course each term, as part of the instructor Customer Success Journey.
- They are expected to use reports and data to analyze, prioritize, and make decisions in regards to accounts in their territory. This includes taking action to onboard instructors well ahead of their term start and being able to understand and communicate account health.
- The Customer Success Representative must be able to think critically. At times, they will need to adapt solutions to meet evolving customer strategy and specific territory requirements.
- Attention to detail, empathy, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling large volume without sacrificing quality, are required to be successful in this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Customer-facing personalized customer success, customer service, account management, or corporate training experience.
- Critical thinking: Ability to assess, analyze, and take action independently to achieve goals.
- Self-Motivation: Demonstrated drive to achieve beyond what is expected in a customer service, customer success, software, or higher education space. Technical proficiency: Experience applying technology in an educational or corporate setting and demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Communication: Professional communication skills over various channels with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams.
- Time Management: Ability to prioritize and handle multiple concurrent requests.
- Interest in education and educational technology: Experience or curiosity about the development of traditional and technology-based intellectual property
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management system, Salesforce, and screen sharing software desired
- Background with online education and Learning Management Systems a plus.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based candidates expressing interest in this position is $52,000 ._ This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program._
Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at :_ https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/_
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here:
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Organization: Higher Education
Req ID: 2110747